061 261 66 66

If you wish we provide you with further information on our services.

Whether cleaner, carer or nanny – we support you in all matters related to the registration and settlement of social insurances. Professionally, reliably and straightforward.

Private households, start-ups or small businesses entrust us with the registration and settlement of social security contributions for their staff while keeping track of matters at all times. Register your staff on an A4 form and we will immediately start dealing with all formalities in relation to the organization responsible for social security contributions on your behalf. Upon request, we can support you in other ways, too.

We closely cooperate with:

Social Insurance

In order to ensure that your staff members have good and legally sound insurance in place to cover all situations, we handle registration and settlement procedures with the social security providers of AHV (old-age and survivors' insurance) / IV (disability insurance) / EO (income compensation allowance in the event of national service) / ALV (unemployment insurance).

Accident Insurance

Occupational accident insurance is compulsory. But in relation to which job us it worth considering sick pay insurance or contributions into the pension fund? We sort this out on your behalf and deal with the settlement with the insurance providers SUVA or Sympany.

Withholding Tax

Taxes of employees who are foreign nationals are payable directly by the employer by way of withholding tax. We settle up directly with the cantonal tax authorities in question.